Article no.: HIB Ammonia
Ammonia is a compound of nitrogen and hydrogen with the formula NH3.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
It is a colourless gas with a characteristic pungent smell. It is available in gaseous form. In a liquid state, ammonia has to be tranported under pressure.
Examples of applications
Ammonia is used in the production of fertilizers, degreasers, cleaners and cooling agents. Also used in welding work, chemical synthesis and as PH regulator, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Ammonia Dilution